We are extremely efficient and systematic in publishing books. Here is what happens after you select one of our packages (times are estimates):
EDITING -> TYPESETTING -> COVER DESIGN – > eBOOK CREATION -> DONE!
- Book reviewed to make sure it does not violate our terms & conditions (2 hours).
- Contract created and emailed to author for electronic signature (6 hours).
- Internal schedule created and emailed to author (2 hours) – no other publisher does this.
- Contract to editor (if applicable) (2 weeks).
- Author selects interior template; ISBN number purchased (3 days).
- First PDF typeset version sent to author with line numbers for easy reference; Author requests any changes (2 weeks). This cycle repeated up to 3 times.
- Author completes cover intake form (3 days).
- At least 3 front cover comps presented to author from their input. Author selects one along with any requested changes to the cover. (2 weeks)
- Author selects BISAC categories and book price (3 days).
- Cover spread created (front, spine & back). Author requests changes (2 weeks). This cycle repeated up to 3 times.
- eBook formats created; Author selects eBook price.
- Final Print ready files created; Author send digital proof from printer for approval.
- Print run and book distribution begins.
Total time varies based upon the condition of the mansucript and the volume of changes requested by the author. Time to publish can be a short as 45 days from contract signature.