- Publisher: New Harbor Press
- Available in: Paperback, eBook
- ISBN: 978-1-63357-236-2
- Published: September 9, 2021
– Wisely decisions that come with positive thinking will give us great results. We distinguish between what is true and what is right or wrong.
– Wisdom grows through reverence and obedience to God’s Word. Developing our knowledge through our achievements, success, performances, failure, and defeats
– “Wise” means; good judgment, reasonable, sober, realistic. Recognizing situations for discernment and understanding how to operate the events.
– Becoming a wise person in life: “Learn, Experience, and Livelong.”